Monday, March 27, 2006

I just watched Comedy Central Presents: Ted Alexandro.....he is hilarious.

SO yeah, today is the last day of spring break, and I some how managed to not go to the beach at all? Weird. I HAVE to go to the beach soon though, prom is right around the corner. I gotta get that sweet tan yeahhhhh.

Anyways, new pictures are up from the Delia's get together last week. The store manager quit, and then everyone else quit for different reasons. I'm still there though. I worked with the new store manager yesterday, and I guess she's okay. She told me I had to wear stockings underneath my denim skirt yesterday and I'm like.....I DONT THINK SO. She said it's what the company says you have to wear, and I refuse to do that.

Last quarter of my high school career starts tomorrow. Oh mannn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics