Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's been a pretty crazy week when your car is in the shop. So anyways Friday after work I ate dinner with Lacey and Amanda at Stir Crazy. We discussed the Renaissance Festival and how exciting it would be if we went 24 hours later. In which we did. The experience was pretty cool. Mad pictures. Good times. Okay food. Scary people. Cool fairies. Cute boys selling pretzels. I'd say it was worth the $20 admissions price.


After looking at the picture, I just realized I have chocolate on my lip. Rad. (CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE WITH NUTS YESS)

And now I have to get ready for work...and then get mentally prepared for a crazy Filipino party tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics