Sunday, March 19, 2006

SO MUCH has happened this week, and I didn't document anything. hahaaaaaaa


Sabine takes pictures of me on her sidekick. I can't wait to get mine. It should be soon...seeing as my contract with Cingular is done! HOODYYYYYY HOOOOOOOOO

On Monday Mona and I went shopping and I blew $70 at Forever 21. I love that store, I could never work there though, just because I would probably spend almost every paycheck on cute clothes.

I got my prom dress on Tuesday! I also got my prom shoes and prom jewelry. I just need to make my prom nail appointment and prom hair appointment. Everything sounds better when you add the word prom in front of it. It just sounds official.

On Wednesday night there was a rock show fundraiser at my school. Sabine and I introduced one of the bands playing, which was kind of cool. Well not that cool. Whatever. This weekend I have been working like an animal. And today I will continue to work like an animal. And I seriously have the cutest outfit for work. haha

SPRING BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics