Sunday, April 30, 2006


Omarion!!!!!!!!!!! put on a good show. I guess you could say, I was "feelin" him.

On Friday was what I've been looking forward to for yearssss. My Grad Nite! Grad Nite is a special event at Disney World for high school seniors nationwide. It's an all night party starting at 10pm and ending at 4am. This years performers were Omarion and Fall Out Boy...which was PERFECT. Last year it was Yellowcard and CIARA, for my sister's grad nite a few years ago she had Petey Pablo. haha... But yeah, I had so much fun.

I really enjoy having the same job as my best friend. Because even when things get super terrible at work, I can look and see that Ari is equally hating it, and we hate it together. And nothing beats getting paid to hang out with your BFF, even if we're folding logos and cussing unusually long tank tops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics