Sunday, April 23, 2006

So this whole weekend was work filled. Which is good....because being poor isn't fun.


My friend Anjuhla had a baby boy a few months ago, and I promised I'd send her a care package. And I finally found baby checkered vans, so I have to send her them soon! HOW CUTE ARE THOSE SHOESSSSSSSSSSSS??? Mine are the brown&pink ones, obviously.

My sidekick is so useful. I am seriously in love with Neil.

and I seriously hate reggaeton. And if you don't know what reggaeton is, consider yourself lucky.


This is my friend Miyagi's girlfriend, Jenny. JENNY IS THA COOLEST. She's got more dunks than you, and your boo. I think Jenny likes Reggaeton though. But I'll pretend she doesn't. She works at the mall too. That picture was taken today when I was on my break and I invaded her store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics