Sunday, May 28, 2006

I, Felicia, am a high school graduate. CAN I GET A HOODY HOO!!!!!!


I had my own cheering section, as did everyone else, but they didn't have homemade signs, did they? That's right bia.

The past week was bananas with the Senior breakfast, and the rehersal, and the graduation and the Project Graduation in the night...everything was fun and I can't believe I'm done with high school! It's a very good feeling.

On Saturday I did some sisterly bonding shopping time with Mona as I blew all my tax refund money and she used up her old birthday gift certificates. It was quite a successful shopping day. There is an Urban Decay makeup store in Sawgrass Mall that is going out of business, so everything was 75%! I got 2 eyeliners and 2 nail polishes for $9. That's a freaking deal, man. You don't even know. you don't even know. maybe you do.

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics