Sunday, June 04, 2006

It has come to my attention (by my mom) that I should get rid of all the magazines in a magazine rack I have. So that's what I did in my free time this week...and I didn't realize how they all accumulated. I had about 4.5 years of Alternative Press just chillin. So I ripped out all the read-again worthy articles I liked and I'm putting it together in a scrap book.



I had a great day at work today. There were tons of happy customers, rad grandmas buying mad stuff, all my mall buddies were working so I got a free pretzel and a free coffee and I hollared at mah girl Ricki who works at a store that I cannot pronounce. When I asked a dad "Hi how are you?" he responded with "I'm LOVIN LIFE" and it was so uplifting. I told him that was the best answer all day. He was a doctor and adds in "M.D." to his signature...pretty baller status.

I'm still hopped up on that creme brulee iced latee that Andrea hooked me up with. I think something else was in there though..I feel on top of the world right now. haha I could run a marathon or something ! !! !! ! ! ! ! Or maybe I'm just on a natural high from a good day. I don't know. The month of June is looking very exciting. Birthday. Warped Tour. Friends. Good stuff. Fun. Bananas in pajamas. jk. I will stop rambling now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics