Sunday, June 11, 2006


Sometimes Ari and I share 20pc nuggets at McDonalds. This usually requires lots of Sweet&Sour sauce and Barbecue sauce.

After work on Saturday, I headed over to another area code and did some birthday shopping with Ari. Thanks for my new stuff that I "don't know about" but I know will fit me and I will like and I promise I will act surprised when I open it !!


After that-after that I went to a surprise party for my uncle. Typical Jamaican family party, my other uncle busted out the dominoes and we did the damn thing.

Getting a camera phone really has enhanced my Sunday posts. Thanks T-mobile! I love you Neil Diamond!! One day I'm going to end up getting him one of those blinged out sidekick covers...he deserves it...

And lastly, I put up a new section in the photo area. LOMO! I've been taking pictures on my lomo camera since January and have finally decided to put them up on here. They tend to look like this :

I have the Lomo SuperSampler which takes 4 pictures a 1/4 second after each other. It's usually for motion shots, that's why there are a lot of pictures of dancing. Or jumping or something funny looking. It's fun.

My birthday is on Tuesday!!!!!! GET STOKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics