Wednesday, June 21, 2006


This picture just sums up my weekend in Miami. Lots of romantic moments with Jenny at Hooters. haha...ANYWAYS a few months ago my friend Miyagi saw me wearing my 05 valentine dunks and told me about his girlfriend, how she collects all kinds of nikes and that she's cool. I heard about this girl for months and then at prom I finally met the wonderful girl that is JENNY! Jenny took me to Miami where a bunch of sneakerheads were meeting up and we had a gay ole' time. I met some cool people and there were tons of pictures taken. I'm talking tons, but I narrowed it down to an elite 25.

I have no work today...and it's sunny outside, is the beach calling?
Elena is taking me out for my birthday tonight, where are we going?
Warped Tour is on Saturday...will it rain?
So many questions....not enough answers.

By the way...South Florida was going CRAZY last night when the Heat won. GOOD JOB MIAMI HEAT! SUCK IT DALLAS! Losing the first 2 and coming back to win all 4? THAT is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics