Sunday, July 30, 2006


Punchline was awesome last night! It was good to seem them live again..it has been way too long!

This week was pretty busy. I worked for the majority of it. I went to the beach with my brother and got a sweeeeeeeet tan..but then the tan turned into a slight burn, but it's okay. It was my friend Ricki's birthday so we partied it up. Spent some good quality time with my Jenny bananaboo and her cool super polite British Israeli family. She has the sweetest mom. Big ups to your mom jenny! haha :)

My sister is in town this week, what kind of craziness will ensue? who knows...but this is my last week at Delia's. I got a raise for working there for a year..but it SUCKS BECAUSE NOW I'M LEAVING! but I'll take what I can get oh kay kay kayyy.

P.S. I got my car back. Mike Jones is in great condition and is running like a perfect little car should <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics