Monday, August 28, 2006


I was driving on the road and saw a rainbow. It was nice.


So today was my first day of college....the first class went great, I got to school, found parking blah blah great. Then later on I was driving to my second class and I got into a fender bender when this dude rammed into the back of my car. The front of his car is super messed up and my bumper is a little messed up/also the exhaust is making a funny noise. I was pretty shaken up afterwards....and then I went to class. My audio production professor is pretty cool. I know I'm definitely going to enjoy that class.


A certain roommate accidentally left out frozen strawberries on the counter over night, and the next morning I turned the light on in the kitchen and saw THAT. I was freaking out because I initially thought it was blood...but then I remembered those strawberries were thawing. haha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics