Sunday, August 06, 2006



It's been a pretty crazy week. The WAY I LIKE IT ! And crazy weeks usually mean crazy pictures. Well not so crazy...but ANYWAYS

My last day at Delia's was Friday. I am now unemployed...and it feels weird. I spent a year of my life at that store...bananas. Now the 2 week party begins hanging out with all my dudes and guurlls before I leave my home territory.

That Nelly Furtado "Promiscous" song is so addicting. I've heard it about 398843 times and it never gets old.

Last night my mom and my aunt threw me a graduation party and invited lots of family, and it was fun filled and food filled. and the cake said "Congratulation" instead of "Congratulations".....and today is the first sunday in MONTHS that I am not working. How weird !! ! ! !


My managers bought me a cookie cake because they love me. Oh delia's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics