Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My oh my has time been flying. I've been doing some fall cleaning and deleted a few old pictures that I deemed no longer exciting.

I've been hanging out with loved ones who I will not be seeing for a while. Lots of sidekick pictures have been taken, a good update will probably be on Sunday.

It's so weird to pack up all my stuff and say "BYE ___, I'LL SEE YOU IN A FEW MONTHS!" But that's life I guess. I bought mascara today. I never ever ever wear mascara. It never appealed to me, but I've had a change of heart. And now mascara rules.


I hung out with DANA today for the first time in a while, and it was great. All summer our paths did not cross, but for one hour...ONE HOUR....we had a blast. haha

The next time I write to you (the internet reader) I will have settled nicely into my apartment. We'll see. hooooooo weeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics