Monday, September 25, 2006


I was driving to class and the world looked like it was about to end. Alas, it didn't, it just rained for 15 minutes.

I went home this weekend for an eye appointment. I got a new prescription and new contacts which means yes my eyes are getting worse. I am qualified for laser eye surgery in 5 years! How exciting!

Also when I was down south I went to the SneakerPimps Miami event with Jenny, Ricki and Jasmin. Some of my Orlando friends were there and the whole thing was pretty cool.

In Reality TV news, I have been keeping up with Project Runway 3, and Michael is definitely going to win. Also, Flavor of Love is a terrible show, Flava Flav is disgusting....but Deelishis is definitely going to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics