Sunday, October 22, 2006

How rude of me to not update in like 2 weeks! I'm sorry... there are 2 new pages of pictures fo yuhh. get stokeddddddddd :)


I went to the This Day & Age show last night, and they were phenomenal...again. I will continue to support those dudes every time they come through Orlando. Such awesome refreshing music. kudos.

I went to Halloween Horror Nights on Thursday with James. I ended up buying the frequent fear pass, so if anyone wants to go on a Thursday or Sunday from now until Halloween I can go with you fo free.

Last week I went to the Chiodos/Every Time I Die/Atreyu show. Shows never start on time, so I got there at 6:30 when the ticket said "show starts at 6" and when we got there, Chiodos already played...I WAS ANGRYYYY. WHY MUST THE HOUSE OF BLUES BE PROFESSIONAL AND ON TIME? curses. Every Time I Die was awesome, and Atreyu was sexy. yesssssssssirrrrrrrrr :)

Lastly, I uploaded a video of This Day & Age's intro and first song to youtube...you'll see it on ze picture page. Youtube is great. seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics