Sunday, October 01, 2006


My sister was in town this weekend for a baby shower. Afterwards we head out to CityWalk and got some TCBY. When we were younger we would watch TGIF on ABC and then go eat TCBY treats with our family. Lots of acronyms, but all fun. I tried cotton candy ice cream for the first time. The first lick tasted like cotton candy, but when you eat all of it...you don't taste it at all. Or maybe I'm just weird. But the cookies&cream part of the ice cream was perfect. Mona got boring white chocolate mousse yogurt.

This week Set Your Goals played and I was stokedddddd on that. I got to hang out with mah boy Giancarlo and we finally took the photobooth pictures we always wanted to take! On Friday, Giancarlo and Missy and their friends were in town for Halloween Horror Nights and I got to spend time with my favorite couple! It was wondeful! I love them! And then I get to see Giancarlo again this week because his band is playing randomly on Wednesday. I've definitely seen him way too much in the last couple days, but it's okay. We've just been having some great American fun. hahaaa

So anyways...I can't believe it's OCTOBER 1st !!!!! Fall weather needs to start soon. Florida is still hot. But I love October!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics