Sunday, October 29, 2006


On Monday night, Jessica, Lacatta, Sarah and I went to the House of Blues to see Circa Survive ...........BUT IT WAS SOLD OUT! I was pretty angry...Circa played with Thursday and Rise Against, and I never thought that Thursday would be able to sell out the House of Blues. Ughhh....I never liked Thursday because the singer Geoff's voice just didn't do it for me, but because of that night, I don't like Thursday even more!


I had to get my muffler fixed so I followed my dad to the muffler place. He didn't know at the time, but I was secretly racing him. (he won)


Halloween came early!...kind of. Since I was home this weekend doing car stuff, I was lucky enough to have both my good friends bands play shows! Friday night I got to see Elena and Sam and the rest of The Phalanx be metal as hell, and then Saturday night Fallen From The Sky played and I got to see Missy! and Kiersten! and Janine! and Giancarlo! and everyone was in costume. It was wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics