Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving to you...Happy Thanksgiving to you....Happy Thanksgiving dear Americans including the real ones aka Native Americans...Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Today is a very exciting day where families come together and eat a gigantic meal together and then get super sleepy because of the turkey aka because Turkey does contain L-tryptophan, an essential amino acid with a documented sleep inducing effect. L-tryptophan is used in the body to produce the B-vitamin, niacin. Niacin, in turn, is used to produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter that exerts a calming effect and regulates sleep.

Anyways, I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for my friends and family, my good health, my best friend Ari, my sweetums James, my car when it doesn't give me problems. I am thankful for the boys and men out there who still open the doors for ladies, the warm smiles from cheerful people who enjoy their jobs, the low gas prices in orlando, and I'm thankful that the weather is sooooooo nice in Florida right now. My favorite time of the year is now and it ROOOOLZZZ.

I'm super excited for tomorrow's Black Friday festivities. It's going to be bananas at the mall and I am ready for it.

By the way, I woke up too late and missed the Thanksgiving Day Parade on tv. oh wellz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics