Sunday, November 12, 2006

My sister bought this fundraiser book filled with coupons from restaurants all over the Tampa area. Sooo this weekend I hit up Tampa and got tons of free food. It was pretty awesome. Indiafest 2006 also coincided with this weekend, and we went to that too. It was my first time going and it was like culture shock. Yes I am part Indian, but I never really got in touch with my Indian side....and walking into the USF Sun Dome where it was being held....it was like BAM INDIAAAAAAAAA. There were different dance competitions and some of Mona's friends participated. Mona's favorite Indian drink is Mango Lassi and we got sum-o-dat and enjoyed our Indian culture. haha

When we were driving in downtown Tampa all the traffic lights started to turn green one by one. It reminded me of that beginning scene in "Meet The Fockers" ..it was cute. My sister's sorority sister blinged out the crap out of her phone. Definitely makes my sidekick look like crap.

Today before I went home, we hit up Golden Corral. Now I have always seen commercials and signs for Golden Corral but I have never been there..I just knew it was a buffet. It was pretty much like a family barbecue Sweet Tomatoes, but with meat. I felt pretty fat afterwards and I will not go to Golden Corral for a very long time. Everytime I leave a buffet place I always remember why I rarely go to buffets. I always hate myself afterwards. They had "Awesome Pot Roast" ...and it really was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics