Monday, November 27, 2006

My thanksgiving break was outstanding. I saw a lot of my lovelies and there were hugs and kisses for all. Well not really, but you know..anyways Wednesday I went shopping with Sabine and Fallon!! Forever 21 always delivers the cuteness. Friday morning I woke up and worked at Delia's for a few hours to help out with Black Friday. I saw a lot of old friends and hung out with good peoples. Later that night Elena and I went and watched Sam's band play at this arcade/skatepark type place. The Phalanx played wonderfully and got a good response from the crowd. Saturday I worked and then partied in the night with Ari. We visited my friend Nesto while he was working. Then I saw Borat again because Mona and Ari didn't see it yet and I wanted them to enjoy and understand the things I say when I quote that movie. haha...............................

by the way, a crazy gypsy woman with 1 tooth came up to me at the mall when I was sitting on a bench alone waiting for Ari to come back from the bathroom. She handed me a business card about her psychic reading and was like "you come today for free reading. today only!" and I was like...no thanks YA CRAZY GYPSY!!!!!! just kidding. I didn't say that, but I think she might have been a crazy woman who might have put a curse on me. I gave that card to Nesto. I hope he passed it on to someone else. haha

This update is pretty late. I was stuck in traffic for a good hour just chillin, driving 5-15 mph. At one point of time a black poodle jumped out of it's owners car and right in front of my car. If I didn't break, I would have killed it. But I did break, and I did not kill it. That girl was stupid for having her car window down so low. ay yi yi.

Okay that's a long text update. No pictures......because there are tons in the photo section. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics