Sunday, November 19, 2006


When I was getting my free Head Automatica poster signed by the dudes, there was a photographer taking pictures of everyone. All the meet&greet pictures are on the HeadAuto site and here is mine.

Last night after I finished a huge paper that is due on Monday, I was talking to my friend Sam and I got a sudden craving for the McDonalds McGriddle. I had my first McGriddle last week when my sister introduced me to it....it was delicious. So I promised I'd wake myself early this morning so I could get one (i'm never up early enough on sundays)...so I put my alarm clock on at 8am, and I didn't wake up until 10am...which means I had 30 minutes to get to McDonalds and get one...anyways, McDonalds was packed off the chain, like it was a club or something. Club McDonalds...anyways, I got my McGriddle and Breakfast Burrito and came home and discovered ANTZ! was on HBO.




How cute is it that they have the M engraved into the mcgriddle! I love it. And my sister thinks I'm disgusting because I like the breakfast burrito and the mild picante sauce. I'm not sorry that it is delicious.

You know I had a pretty boring weekend when the highlight is a freaking mcgriddle.

I'm looking forward to going home this week for xTHANKSGIVINGx!!!!! Mashed potatoes, Jerk chicken, cranberry sauce, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, turkey & gravy!!!!!!! gluttony to the max. I am so excited for the feast and to see my friends and family! I am going to make a total 3rd grader list of what I am thankful for on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics