Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Dad called me on Friday and told me he got free tickets from his work for the y-100 jingle ball. This is usually a huge radio show that I usually don't care to go to, but heck, FREE TICKETS!! so I checked out the roster and some good singers were there. So on Saturday night my Pops, Dana!!, Mona, and Mona's friends (hi Stayson Bayson! wud up houstonn) went to ze jingle ball and saw a bunch of radio starz including JoJo, Chingy, Nelly Furtado, RIHANNA!!!!! CIARA!!!! AND MY SECRET LOVER CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brooke Hogan was there and she was absolutely terrible, whoever gave her a record deal needs to rethink what they did, although Hulk Hogan did come out and got us excited. hahaha.... But seriously, Ciara was rad, Rihanna was famazing, and Chris fine ass Brown was adorable. I called Ari during "Yo (excuse me miss)" because that is our song, and the ringtone I hear and smile whenever she calls. I want to see Chris Brown again, but with less people, maybe more of a 1 on 1 situation. who knows.




Anyhoos, Today was filled with family fun. My mom's work was having their annual Christmas party and there was a sweet buffet. We gladly hit that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics