Monday, January 15, 2007

On Saturday night I went out to Disney and ate at a Hawaiian family style BBQ restaurant for a friends birthday dinner. It was very exciting....and I kicked myself in the butt later for not bringing my camera, because seriously, the presentation of the food was awesome. The company was joyful and laughs were shared. I'm still trying to look online for pictures cause I know some dudes were snapping pictures of everyone all night.

Last night Missy and Giancarlo were in town. We ate at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. I really love to break bread with friends...that's what it comes down to. I love when M&GC are here, they make me smile. Missy always finds the most awesome hotels to stay at, and she always gets the most awesome deals. Hopefully next time we can go to the Pirate dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics