Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I had the most bananas weekend of 2007 so far!

Thursday night Elspeth and I went downtown and danced in celebration of her birthday! We also hit up the good midnight pizza place of choice. On Friday night I was reunited with Loree. We watched Little Miss Sunshine, and that is the cutest movie!!! Saturday I worked for the morning/afternoon and then played in the parks with Sabine and Loree! They were both here for different reasons and I actually had to bounce between Universal Studios, where Sabine and her friends were, and Islands of Adventures, where Loree and her friends were. It was a fantastic friend filled weekend. I was really happy to see the both of them, I missed them oh so much.


<33333

On Sunday night I took Elspeth (again for her birthday) to see YOUNG LOVE! 2 of the opening bands were amazing, and Young Love killledddddddddddd it. What a dance party that was...for serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics