Sunday, February 04, 2007

So I worked until 6:30pm, stopped by Publix to pick up some healthy foods and came home to catch the SuperBowl half time show. I thought it was funny how Prince sang "Purple Rain" as it rained. And of course since the SuperBowl is in South Florida it would rain. typical. so typical of SoFla.


SuperBowl party of 1.


The other morning I was super late for work, and as I was stuck in traffic I saw this vehicle near by. It was a red PT cruiser with "QUESOMOVIL" written on the side and "Honk if you like cheese!" on the back. so awesome. (also, I did not honk seeing as we were stuck in traffic and I would have looked like an a-hole honking at that dude from a distance)

da bearssssss da bullssss. da bearssssssssssssss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics