Saturday, February 24, 2007

Today was an outstanding day for many reasons.

1. Got paid. haaaayyyyyy.
2. When I came home I discovered the new issue of AP magazine has finally come to my apartment rather than my parents house.
3. Got a notice saying I have 2 packages to pick up in the apt office.
(a. Package 1 = Johnny Cupcakes shirt! ! ! !)
(b. Package 2 = IATA shirt + old Movielife cd that I got from an online sale for madd cheap.)


I've been wanting to get the teeth shirt for a long long time and finally decided to spoil myself and get it. I lovelovelovelovelove Johnny Cupcakes. The fact that he has cupcake tissue wrapping paper, and adds little surprises like a j.cupcake button and a MINT.....so outstanding. This is why I continuously support this brand! Presentation is everything and it seels the deal. He also ships super fast. Kudos to you johnny and your bomb-ass business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics