Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Tonight Across Five Aprils played at Island Oasis. It was my first time at this venue and it certainly did not look like an oasis. Kind of looked like a piece of crap, with "MOSH AT YOUR OWN RISK" written in duct tape above the stage. Anyhoos, I usually stay and watch the whole show to help support the other bands, but there was a documentary tonight on ABC that I had to watch. So shortly after Across Five Aprils played, I watched a little bit of Scars of Tomorrow and skiddadled out of there.

A5A only played 5 or 6 songs. I was a little bummed that the set was so short, although they closed with "Blue-Eyed Suicide" which always pleases me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics