Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just call me Slacker McSlackerpants. I actually had all the pictures edited for like a week before I came back to Orlando and didn't feel motivated to arrange them together until now. haha...sorrrrrryyyyy.

Anyhoos, Spring break was pretty fantastic. Lots of lovers and friends and dinner and lunch dates and huggingggggggggggggggg. A full week of pictures are up.


Last week I went to Sea World with my coworker Anthony. Since we're universal studios employees we get into Sea World and Busch Gardens fo free also, so since he's never been there, we hit it up. The Shamu express ride was pretty awesome. It's a kiddie ride and most of the children (toddlers) who ride are accompanied by adults and here we are....big kids....ruling the shamu express picture. We also did the flamingo boat where you peddle yourself around the lake. The Shamu killer whale show is A LOT better than the one I went to last year. Definite upgrade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics