Monday, April 16, 2007

As I was logging into blogger I saw the news post that says "now you can blog in Hindi!" That's pretty cool...except I can't read or understand Hindi. But if I did, that is a nice option to have. Way to be international, blogger.com.

Anyhoooooooossssssss...this weekend was so much fun. The set your goals dudes rolled into florida on the anti-flag tour. I MET TRACY MORGAN. Hugs were shared many times. The weekend was muy bueno.

Then this morning as I was going through my internet routine I found out that Piebald was doing a performance at the UCF student union. Luckily I read this in time to get ready, find the student union, get burger king chicken fries while I had 20 minutes to spare, meet up with Sara and enjoy a free Piebald acoustic performance. It was a good way to start the day.



I used my polaroid camera last night for the first time in like 6 months. Lots of goodness resulted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics