Sunday, April 01, 2007



Last night I went with Anthony and Jesse to see Jim Gaffigan perform at the Hard Rock Live. He was fantastic. and really is as pale as he looks on tv.

Prior to that I bought Jesse some Dippin' Dots for his birthday. It's his favorite!!



Ellen Degeneres was taping 2 of her shows at Universal Studios this weekend, and she decided to tape her time at Dueling Dragons. So we closed down the ice dragon and the crew mounted cameras and stuff onto it. Yesterday was a zoo because guests were getting PISSEDDDDDDD and started to chant "ellen sucks!" because they had to wait longer. They eventually stopped. Then she came with her entourage of people and rode and did everything in 1 take. and she and Jon Stamos passed me. hahaha....the ellen crew was like "please don't shout at ellen, or say 'hey uncle jesse' we don't need that.." haha


Ellen Degeneres, Uncle Jesse, and Jim Gaffigan all in a day. This weekend was pretty exciting.

Also last week I saw my favoritest band of all time THE STARTING LINE. I haven't seen them in like a year and a half, and they are still awesome. They played 2 new songs and said it was their first show since they finished recording their new album. I'm pretty stoked for that.

Forrest Gump is playing on TV right now. It's such a good movie. An interesting fact is that last night me, anthony and jesse ate at Bubba Gump's restaurant in City Walk...and Forrest Gump is playing today! totally weird!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics