Saturday, April 28, 2007

Spring semester has ended, and I have been straight chillin.


Raniel and I went to Disney world and participated as extras cheering the "disney all stars" in the Disney Games. It was okay. I don't really watch much of the disney channel, however, when I saw the dude who plays Johnny Tsunami, I FREAKED OUTTT. His real name is Brandon Baker, and he is so cute in person. Like for real.

Anyways, all the disney kids are sooo tiny in person. Then again, most of them are children, but still, they are tiny. All of the disney games are outdoors and me and Raniel got soo dark. supa tan.


I dyed Timmy's hair the other night. Work is so much fun when Timmy is on the clock with me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics