Sunday, June 10, 2007

A lot happened in the last couple days. There was an award ceremony AKA a popularity contest at work, and I WON. HAHAHA...it's only amung a few people, but whatever. I will take my trophy and wand and wave it proudly.haha....only half serious ...



I saw Oceans 13 & Hostel 2. Oceans 13 was so good! so many twists and turns, and Brad Pitt is getting old, but he will always remain fiiiiiine. Hostel 2 had a lot of twists and turns too, and I actually liked it better than the first. With this one, they went more in depth and showed the perspectives of OTHER individuals, and it was tight. A+ for both movies.


Today after work I went to a public speaking of Christopher Gutierrez! I've never been to like a public speaking-book stories revealed/semi-motivational speaker presentation before, so it was interesting. There were about 25 people in the coffee house, and a good chunk of them had to have been around 16 years old, it was all kind of weird. I was bummed that I got there late and only heard about 20 minutes of talk, versus the 2 hours he was there that I missed. ughh...oh well, he's a pretty nice dude, and I got his newest book "A Life Deliberate".

I'm actually really exhausted from a hectic weekend. I am going to bed now, which is soooooooooooo early for me. ay yi yi.

(By the way, my birthday week began today!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics