Sunday, June 03, 2007



This weekend was nuts. And can be best talked about in bullet form.

- Missy & Giancarlo were in town AKA SOO MUCH FUN WAS HAD
- Dinner theater with Missy & Giancarlo (it was called "Tony & Tina's Wedding")
- Worked like crazy
- Saw "Knocked Up" and "Pirates of the Caribbean 3" (Knocked up was sooooo funny. Like, I plan on buying it on DVD and adding it to my dvd collection it was so good. Pirates was long, but there was never a dull moment, stuff kept popping up, it was ehhh)


That's about it really. I came home from work today around 4pm, and decided to take a quick nap since my body was drained, and I didn't wake up until like 9:30pm. So my quick nap became a small slumber, and now I'm wide awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics