Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So last Friday was Good Friday, and Sunday was Easter. I went to church on Good Friday like the good Catholic girl I was raised to be. At work on Friday I was trying to find the times of mass for a holy day at the catholic church near my place. So I typed in the name on google and masstimes.org popped up---and I thought that was amazing. There is a whole database for church goers on the go/out of town..how crazy!! and funny. anyways..so I went to mass by myself (which I do not like to do) and I got there early (6:45) assuming mass would start at 7, like the website said. It started at 7:30. So I sat there for a while and just people watched and hoped no one would sit close to me. The people on my left were this cute old chinese couple in which the woman who was next to me smelled like potpourri..it was cute. Then the people who sat on my right side got super close to me..they were in my personal box. Oh well..that was mass. I didn't go to Easter service, and honestly that was the first Easter mass I have ever missed in my entire life. I worked 13 hours at work and once it was 10:30pm I remembered I was supposed to go to church. ay yi yiiiiii

Anyways, I am in the middle of writing a paper that is due tomorrow. And I must get back to it!

Spring Break starts on Thursday afternoon. I'm excited to go home and see my parents and my South Florida friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss them so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics