Friday, March 14, 2008

Today at work a male guest grabbed me, and kissed the side of my head after he rode my roller coaster.


Story behind hot old man kiss:
I was walking up the line at the load position at work, and a coworker opened the gates, and so this older man who was with 3 high school kids in the front row (had typical school trip shirts on), grabbed both my arms with his strong arms and said "I used to have a ferret named Felicia, now Felicia, can you assure me that I will be okay??" --and I was like..."omg YES sir. You will be fine..BUT NEVER EVER GRAB AN EMPLOYEE BY THEIR ARMS BECAUSE YOU WILL SCARE THEM LIKE YOU SCARED ME". And he let go, and sat in the seat, I put down his harness and told him again he'll be fine. I asked him what he teaches, and he said 11th and 12th grade history. And you can tell he was the funny type of teacher that all the upperclassmen like..ya know the jokester types. When his train came in at unload I went to him, I asked him how it went. And he said "Thank you Felicia" grabbed my head and kissed the side of it. It was touching. One of my team leaders saw it happen and was laughing, as were some of his students who saw it all happen in line. It was the highlight of my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics