Friday, April 18, 2008


Set Your Goals played at HOB last night :)

I had such a stressful week at school, and it was so nice to just forget everything and dance and sing and have so much fun during Set Your Goals' set. Love those dudes for real!

The new movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" is a universal film, so universal team members got a free preview of the movie on Tuesday night. For team member previews of ANYTHING, we are allowed to take 1 guest with us, so I took Janine! and let me tell you....that movie was absolutely hilarious. The kind of awesome funny movie I would buy when it comes out on DVD. love love loved it.

Final Exams start on monday. blahhhhhhh to that.



Lastly, 3 boys hit on me today at work (all at different times). The control room is surrounded by windows, so guests can see me, and 3 teenage boys either made kissy faces to me, winked at me, did the hand motion of "call me", asked for my number or a combination of all. I denied them by just shaking my head at them. For the one boy who asked for my phone number, I went on the mic and I said "My number is"....(dramatic pause--you could see the excitement in his eyes.."911". It was a pretty fun day at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics