Sunday, April 13, 2008



Tonight I saw my favorite band of all time play for the last time. During The Starting Line show, Kenny announced that the rumors are true and that this was their last tour. Tonight was the 7th time I've seen them in 5 years, and I seriously felt 15 years old again.

THEY STARTED THE SHOW WITH GREG'S LAST DAY! ...Janine and I were beyond excited about it, we were seriously wondering if they would play it since they never play it live. Only about 15 kids knew the words, the crowd was just standing for it, but we were going nuts because GREGS LAST DAY...IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO BE BEST FRIENDS.

They played a cornucopia of songs. And to be completely honest,I am super sad to see them go, but tonight's performance was one of the best and I loved every moment of it. They all were so into it like it was their first time they came to Florida. absolutely fantastic.

I love The Starting Line. forever.

(Bayside was tight tonight too...Four Year Strong was catchy and fun btw)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics