Tuesday, July 29, 2008


I am going to miss working at Dragons...I spent a little over 1.5 years there, and it was one of the best experiences ever. I dealt with some of the craziest, weirdest people ever, beit guests to the park or coworkers from another planet. I can honestly deal with any guest situation thrown at me.

Packing up all my stuff in boxes was not fun...I threw out so much crap..it's amazing how I just accumulated. Moving was kinda sad. I was in Orlando for 2 years and I had so many memories in that apartment, in that city! I'm back in South Florida now and I still haven't unpacked all my stuff. I did my orientation and soon will be getting an email about meeting up with an advisor to help me register for classes. School-wise everything is coming together. In one way I am sad to have to leave Orlando, but I am happy to be back in South Florida with my family and all my friends down here. I have a whole new set of friends in Orlando and tons of places to stay at whenever I go up there for someones birthday or a show..it's a nice feeling.

I gotta get a new job soon too! yiiiiiiikesssssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics