Saturday, August 30, 2008

I have a MWF 9am class.
I have a TR 8am class.
I have been waking up everyday around 6:45/7am everyday with help of alarm clock.


TODAY IS SATURDAY. SLEEP IN DAY. WHAT TIME DOES MY BODY WAKE UP WITH NO ALARM CLOCK?

7:21am. I woke up mad it was so early so I went back to bed.

Other than wack morning wake ups, my first week of school was fantastic! One of my homies is in my MWF class, and again in my TR class...so I see him everyday! and this dude always makes me laugh, so it will be a great semester :) I got adjusted to the campus, figured out the time schedules and strategizing for this campuses parking spots...I am good to go!

I met up with Jenny and her friend Melissa (who I just met and is in my TR 12:30 class!) and we went to Stir Crazy. I love that place, but Jenny and I made poor decisions with our dishes when we were "trying something new". Always 50/50 chance with doing that...but sometimes you gotta live dangerously.


Jenny is semi new to the blogging world, but she is not new to being one of my favorite people and being awesome. BANABOOGIE.com is where you can find her DJ thoughts, hip hop culture thoughts, happy thoughts, homie 4L thoughts. I loves her. and I am glad to be back in South Florida where I can hang with Jenny on a REGULAR BASIS! hahahaaa finallyyyyy!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics