Monday, August 11, 2008


The other day I was on Kiersten's computer looking for pictures for a sidekick background for her, and I found this picture! It was back when she came up to Orlando during ffts cd release/universal studios fun time. I think it's funny, so it's my new default.

And today I decided to make lurking more fun and make an archive..however I could not for the life of me figure it out with blogger. meh...I guess it's better this way. So instead of reading text archives, you, the lurker, (and by lurker I mean friend) will just have to go through picture stories in the photojournal.


I'm obsessed with the Olympics. Yesterday I spent all day watching it back and forth between NBC & MSNBC. Men's Basketball (USA vs. CHINA), Women's Badminton (CHINA vs. TAIWAN), Women's Volleyball (?? I fell asleep on the couch during this), Men's Shooting? haha, Women's Gymnastics, and Swimming----and seriously Michael Phelps--what to say about that boy. What a dream boat! I was a fangirl back in 2004 during Athens, and now I am total fangirl again for that beautiful man!


This moment last night was amazing. I was screaming in my house so proud of the USA. That's what France gets for talking crap before hand! CRAP IN YOUR FACE FRANCE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics