Friday, August 22, 2008



Tropical Storm Fay and I travelled to Orlando this week. When I first saw Reggie and the Full Effect farewell tour dates and saw there was a FLorida date, I was pumped! But then it said Orlando--which sucked because then I have to travel to Orlando..but it's okay. Janine was heading back to Orlando, so I hopped in her whip and got a ride to Orlando. That night was the show and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was so good. For those who know, or don't know, I am a huge Reggie and the Full Effect fan. He/it is like one of my top 3 favorite bands. Ughh soo good and funny and entertaining.

The Orlando Social show was the first date of the tour, so if Reggie is coming your way, you should go to the show, you should buy a t-shirt :)

Thursday morning Janine and I went to our little Orlando breakfast spot, headed over to one of the outlet malls so I can show her the HUUGEE Victoria's Secret Outlet store (which is seriously amazing). Afterwards she dropped me off at the airport, I got my boarding pass, and flew back to South Florida. It was quite an awesome 24 hour trip to Orlando. Yvette, my flight attendant spouse, picked me up from the airport, and then we went to go eat at Hooters like we always do (extra blue cheese and ranch please). I don't care for Hooters food (their wings are boring), but Yvette loves their buffalo shrimp. And THANK ALLAH they have new sauces, haha--I tried the Honey Thai wings and so finally hooters wings are acceptable again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics