Friday, August 08, 2008

Yesterday was Yvette's birthday. We went to Aventura mall (which has a new wing with a 3rd level that has a GIGANTIC FOREVER 21 and also a For Love 21 right next to it!!!!!!!) and then we went back home and cooked a ridiculously fantastic Puerto Rican feast! Pork and rice, beef empanadas, guava+cream cheese empanadas, tostones, yummmiessssssss...it was so good. I am an empanada master now.



Since all of those festivities were last night, and usually exciting festivities happen on Friday nights, I thought yesterday was Friday resulting in today being Saturday..and I was soo bummed last night because I thought I missed the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony............but then I figured out that today is IN FACT FRIDAY AND I WILL WATCH THE OPENING CEREMONY IN AN HOUR WITH MY MOM! I AM SO EXCITED! They always do the craziest things, and since the olympics are in China, there will no doubt be some crazy acrobatics...I'm psyched.

I applied for a job with the city today. Let's keep our fingers crossed people!

Also, lots of non-Florida family members are coming into town this week and I am soooo excited to see little cousins, funny uncles, and totally awesome aunties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics