Wednesday, September 17, 2008


I had dinner with Kiersten the other day. She got a new tattoo on her arm and it's a bright, fantastic and girly flower :) As we were leaving the restaurant we saw a Rolls Royce in the handicap spot right in front of the door, and I thought WHO DRIVES THEIR ROLLS ROYCE TO RUBY TUESDAYS? crazy rich old people. We saw them walk in too, the guy was seriously 200 years old.


My parents have an avocado tree, and my dad uses this instrument to pluck the ripe avocado...it was pretty awesome. The avocados are huge! I asked my mom what kind of steroids she puts in the water to feed it, and she says it's just God's rain and sunshine.....She is very proud of her tree <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics