Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Puerto Rican mamacita Yvette taught me how to make guava and cream cheese empanadas. It was super easy and I got all the ingredients to make it myself. One day this past week I decided I will finally do it!


After making them I thought about doing a tutorial video, but it was too late. Maybe next time. But these are are the easy ingredients!

Then since I had all this hot oil I thought about frying some chicken. I put some of my mom's secret seasoning, one egg, and then rolled in the dough and threw it in!



and then I saw this bag of fries in the freezer and threw them in the hot oil and then.....


Everything was delicious! You can even ask Jenny, she tried the chicken!

I will eventually make a fun "How to make Empanadas" video eventually. Heck, I should youtube all spanish foods Yvette teaches me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics