Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I went to LA on Friday. Uhnet and Danny picked me and Yvette up from the airport and the fun weekend began! I brought my fisheye camera to cali but still have about 12 exposures left so no pictures quite yet. My sleeping patterns have been messed up. This morning I woke up ready for school and I looked at the clock it said 4:21am!!!!!!??? So I went back to bed not wanting to but I had too, since my alarm doesn't start ringing until 6.

This is Hell/I am the Avalanche/Four Year Strong show at Chain Reaction was so much fun. That was the main reason of heading out to cali, that and hanging out with Uhnet and Danny. They are so funny-----they make me laugh so much. I laaav them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics