Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Arab Parrot makes me laugh sooo much.

I read this on his blog today and literally laughed out loud :

"...LEFT THERE & DROVE TO AN AFTER HOURS IN THE BACK OF AN SUV. THE DUDE DRIVING LOOKED FAMILIAR. TURNED OUT IT WAS ONE OF THE HANSONS...MMM BOP MY NIGGA



THE OTHER 2 BRO'S WERE IN THE CAR TOO BUT HANSON WASN'T REALLY MY SHIT SO I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE EM. THEY MUST HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHY I DIDN'T ASK THEM TO BE IN THE PIC. FOTO COURTESY:THE MIDDLE BROTHER"

hahahahahaha I love him.
I've already talked about him once on here, but this was too funny not to share. He mentioned on his blog that he's flying over to Miami soon. I would flip if I ran into him. Dude makes me laugh for days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics