Sunday, November 23, 2008

I went to Boston on Saturday afternoon with Yvette, and came back late this morning! Quick 14 hour trip!



I love Johnny Cupcakes. Over the past 3 years I have been collecting them (and wearing them) and have 6. On the Boston trip I bought another one to add to my collection! (which means now that I have 7, I can potentially have a Johnny Cupcakes week and wear a different shirt every day)


This is mine now! And I saved money getting it in the store (because there is no tax on clothes in Massachusetts, so it was $35 flat, versus buying it online + shipping probably $40). Now I know that is kind of pricey for "just a t-shirt" but I absolutely love the Johnny Cupcakes brand, love Johnny, love his ideas, love his beliefs and work ethic, read his blog on the regular....I support what he does, and he has many designs but it's only when I see one that I really LOVE I get. This shirt is awesome because it's based on Wilson from Home Improvement. He was always the nice hidden neighbor behind the fence, I LOVE THAT IDEA. JC FAN 4L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics