Thursday, January 01, 2009



HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!


So wowee-wee-wah, 2008 is ova. I am ready for the new year, because 2009 is a great year!

December was a pretty busy month, but for some reason I just didn't photograph a lot of it. Fall semester ended, I got 3 A's and 1 B, my cumulative GPA went up, yay. I worked a lot for the retail holiday season. Spent a few days in orlando with all my O-town homies, which included celebrating Leonard's birthday since I missed it in September. I worked some of Universal's holiday season. Christmas wasn't such a big deal as it usually is, mainly because my sister wasn't home for Christmas. But so is life, and I guess it's all apart of growing up....ay yi yi .. New Years Eve was fun with Elena and Sam. new pics are up! No more 2008 pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics