Saturday, January 24, 2009

Monday I caught the flu and have been sick all week...and it then escalated to an eye infection as of last night and this morning. I went to the regular doctor today for some help and have another appointment on monday for the eye doctor. bacteria sucksssssssssss

I drank some tea and am wide awake. About to bake nestle's white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.


I usually only wear nike dunks and vans slip ons, but this crooks x vans collabo is bananas!!



I don't even care that they are mens shoes. It hasn't stopped me before, it won't now! haha.. CC is releasing them next month, and the guy said $120 .. ooof! It's so worth it. That shoe is so tight haha...another sucky thing is that they are selling it in store only ...and I do not live in Los Angeles :(

Don't you worry, I'll find a way. I'mma get dat shoe boyyyeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics