Sunday, January 11, 2009

So the first official week of 2009 is over, and what a few couple days it has been. Shortly after my post on Jan 1, a ridiculous virus took over my computer and ruined everything. My dad was able to help me get my music files and some misc. school + pictures off, but my photoshop is gone, about 3 years of pictures were gone (but are backed up on various places on ze internet) and all this crap......but live and learn right?

SO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.....UPDATE ALL ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARES, MAL-WARES, SPY-WARE, whatever.......updates to your windows, to your macs (do they do that?) to your lives...just beware people, it's not 1999, but viruses are still very real !!

Spring semester has started, it's too early to complain or discuss.

Sometime last month I started watching full epsiodes of shows (The Office, 30 Rock) on hulu.com, and today I finally got into It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Arrested Development .... and yes I just realized I am about 4 years late on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but hey, at least I'm there.

A couple days ago I bought these ridiculous leather boots for $15, which said $80 originally, and then the lady at the register told me to google the bootmaker, and apparently it's this fancy Italian designer? and real leather? haha ...yeah I get down with that.

That's it from me. Happy New year errrrrrbody. To Happiness and Health in 2009! Let's all start working out more! Eat whatever you want! But work out! I need to, I'm sure you need to too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics